Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan go-go bar-Are the hunks not so nice and expensive?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2002, 06:28 AM
orson
Cruiser

thanks wowpow i got your message.

i was never given the asking price of 2k the highest i was asked for was 1.5k. i also had one experience where i had to haggle down the price. it turned out it was a good call as it turns out that the boy cannot come because he has to play soccer/football 2morow. but it was okay we had some fun.

abel, humm care to share what number is the bottom guy. don't need to give name - i am very poor at names will easily forget who it was in 5 minutes.

there was a message somewhere in the boards that the prices for the boys goes with the demands so if it is lean season it would be lower than the peak season (tourist season). does it also apply to when to off the boy like more expensive when the club opens at 8pm and less expensive when the club is about to close around midnite?

i usually go to the clubs at midnite so don't know if the price varies. any comments.