Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Places no more
Thread: Places no more
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2003, 06:37 AM
star
Cruiser

Question Places no more

OK, there is NO one posting here anymore. I had a topic I wanted to bring up. It started with there being a lack of anywhere descent to 'cruise'.

Maybe we could reminisce a little. What were your favourite places to 'hang out' and 'get action' (or not) in and around Brisbane - that are no longer with us. Anyone who is reading this and wants to shut these places down - will be a LITTLE too late.

I have a few places that used to be 'good'.

I'm more into the having a watch :) But on occassion... :)

So I remember one place that was teeming with action. Myer, Brisbane City Level 4 Toilets. I hadn't been at this long before the place was 'altered' but I remember going in there one day innocently enough - and I suddenly realised all the sex that was going on. Not to mention the crusty feral guys trying to look at you through the cracks in the doors! ;) But look under the stall walls and it was like one big orgy!! :)

I also remember Chermside (before the renovation). The toilets near Woolies. There was the 3 or the 2. The 2 were very long - so you couldn't be seen from people walking in. There was often a LOT of stuff going on between the 'two'. Again a place that sorta alerted me to what was going on! The 'three' were interesting too. I remember one guy perving on another - and him not knowing it - and jacking away merrily :) One guy looking over the wall at me - which I thought was a bit annoying - anyway his reaction "oops sorry I thought you were a friend" heh heh. :)

I remember sometimes the backing plates were of the toilets so you basically had a huge gaping hole through to the 'two' toilets. I remember once looking through and seeing this absolute jock-guy enter the stall and notice the rather sizeable hole there, look through it and then start to jack himself!! :D

Ahhh - well that place has gone.

Then there was the old 'Broadway' double toilets - which I'm sure had a LOT of action in their time. I would be self conscious waiting in there for a 'seat' to open up so I would often leave. I remember going in there once a few times and there was this one guy who had been waiting for ever. Came back in like a 3rd time and he was now in a stall. I could watch them going at it under the partition. Very hot. He was all sweating like crazy and the room had quite a distinctive odor to it!! :)

OK guys, you turn. Anywhere that used to be good that's not there any more that you can mention? Maybe even a place that's still there but doesn't get action anymore - some of the stories you been witness or been part of!?! It's good to have a 'setting' that you know when you read these stories and possibly get off on.

star
Quote |