Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2002, 08:30 PM
Elgar
Cruiser

Post Babylon again!

Am I the only person in the world who dislikes Babylon? I went there this week for the first time in months. The place was filthy, the waiters were surly (not one, in my entire evening, said 'thank-you' or even Kawp Khun Krub), the food was ordinary, the jacuzzi was full of Legionnaires passing on their disease, half the areas were permanently closed, the showers were disgusting and only with cold water and soap dispensers which didn't dispense, what few 'looms' there were which were open were awash with old sperm and soggy tissues, the film was 'Apollo 13' for God's sake!, the ratio of farang to Thai was about 3 to 1 and those Thais who were there looked distinctly shop-soiled and second hand. The only bright spot was the whimsical choice of music - and that was too loud.

I can't imagine why people think it is the best sauna in the world.