Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2002, 01:36 AM
JessZelenov
Cruiser

I went there while I was there will likely not go back. Of course I am not into quickie sex but thought I might find someone to take back to my close hotel. Of course it was good for my ego since I was crusied quite a bit by some younger men and some Farang as well so it was interesting visit. But the only real action I saw was in places where I couldn't see who was doing the deed. I really want to see at least a little of what the guy looks like that is giving head. Of course I am not your normal but the guys that were there were not all that hot. But neither am I. However I am coming back again in few weeks so it may be worth checking out some of the other places. espscially after this post . However when I was there a month ago I was not like that but I never knew the old place so I have nothing to compare.