Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2002, 04:11 PM

I recently returned from a trip to Thailand. While in BKK (Bangkok) I stayed at the Babylon Barracks and often spent time at the Babylon Sauna. I could not believe that Elgar was describing the same place at which I had stayed and enjoyed tremendously. Not only is the staff not surly, but I did not find even one waiter that wasn't anything but polite and friendly. The sauna has a beautiful pool and area with lounges and many chairs arranged so that one can take in the sun or sit in the shade, and the waiters that serve that area come often to ask if u need anything from the bar and when they bring ur drinks and or snacks they do so without getting or even expecting to be tipped. As far as the free cabins where do u find in a sauna that they r cleaned up after every use. I found that the people who come to Babylon r mostly older farangs until about five in the afternoon. After that hour and into the evening I found that the overwhelming number of visitors were young slim Asians and those young Asian that have gone in for workouts at the gym and have beautiful bodies to show for it. So I don't have the slightest idea to what Elgar was referring to when he called the Thais that r there as shop-soiled or second hand. It makes me wonder what kind of person is someone who is a guest in another country and refers to some of the native people in that manner; shame on u Elgar. The only point that I could agree with Elgar was the cold showers. These showers were in the sauna areas (at least they always worked, whereas at the old Babylon quite often the showers did not work or the water just dripped out)but u could get hot showers upstairs in the locker and cabin area. I don't know what Elgar was referring to when he said that half the place is permenently closed. I found that Babylon has three areas that open at different times of the day. The pool and sauna area around the pool is the only area opened until five in the afternoon. After five a second area with a bar and table and chairs and another sauna and cabin area is also opened. The last area which is referred to as the disco area is opened at about nine in the evening. So to which area Elgar is referring to as permenently closed is a mystery to me. I also had an occaision to visit the old Babylon. There were some things about it that I liked very much, but on the whole I would say that the new Babylon is a better facility.