Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2002, 08:07 PM
BkkJunky
Cruiser

I can't understand all these negatives about Babylon.I have been going to the old Babylon since it opened in 1986 and to the new one since it opened.I think both are great.I still think it is the best place for a farang to meet middle class Thai guys.I am at Babylon at least 2-3 times a month and have not found it dirty nor have I found the staff unfriendly-on the contrary I have found the staff great-especially in the restaurant and the disco.The Sat. night underwear parties in the disco are great fun and sometimes quite wild!I am really looking forward to the up coming Chinese New Year party and Valentines foam parties.Both should be fun and attended by Asians from all over Asia holidaying in Bkk over CNY.I also like Chakran a lot but feel it is more a place for Asians who are into Asians than a Thai/Farang meeting place.Also I don't like the relocated no towel zone next to the jacussi.I liked it better when it was upstairs.