Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2002, 08:56 PM
dorrers
Cruiser

Well, as we all know, opinions on saunas generally tend to be subjective - but Elgar (have you sobered up yet from last night, my dear?) does get into some specifics here. True, various areas do tend to open and close at the whim of the management, and there seems to be no logical system (what am I saying "logical system"? this is Thailand ). On Thursday, the steam room near the restaurant and weights room was closed, and the cruising/room area above the maze was also closed. Yes, the ratio of Thai to farang was not working in my favour, but I did score eventually! I didn't find the place dirty or the staff surly. The food was average.

I certainly preferred the old Babylon, as did many, but the problem now, as far as I am concerned, is, where to go that is better? I've been to Chakran 3 times, I think, and each time found it to be completely "sticky rice". I haven't tried anywhere else - perhaps I should. Any suggestions welcomed.