Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2002, 02:14 PM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

I always found the floor outside the steam room by the spa of the new Bab too wet and filthy. Did not really like it at all. The old one was usually kept dry and nice to walk most of the time.

Like cupidman, I never expect to score anything when visiting a sauna although I usually score something. Not that I am a prince, but I am not very choosey. Hate to walk or hang around for hours to have no one to cuddle at the end. If I go there to look for a boyfriend or a LTR, I may prepare to wait as long as I have to for my dream guy to come. Some guys prefer to wank themselves alone if they cannot find their dream guys, that is entirely up to them.

I am sure there are still middle class Thai guys around at the Bab. I met and had fun with an older Thai man when I was there last October. I am very much into farangs, but he was handsome and so friendly that I couldn't resist. He was 40 something. I was surprised to hear him moan and groan in English as we were having fun. Later he told me he had been educated in San Francisco. Although he did not speak English with an American accent, I believed him because he initially spoke with me in English as we met and his English was very good.

In my personal opinion, the new Bab isn't so good as the old one but it is still one of the best saunas. Going there in 3 weeks, will see if I will still be able to confirm this!