Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2002, 03:27 PM

Funny how there are so many opinions of this place. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all take our preconceptions wherever we go. How much the place sparkles or how cute the guys are that night ... well, maybe that's (partly) a reflection of the mood we're in at that moment? Since there really aren't any objective standards to use here, we might take all of these opinions with a grain of salt.

In my opinion, Babylon is a decent place, although I do wish they could have kept the original and expanded it somewhat. It had many features which are lacking in the present one (such as the aforementioned never-ending-loop and the rooftop showers). I also liked the terrace garden. The present ultra-aircondtioned restaurant just isn't as cosy. And the too-much-glamour entranceway could be much more understated. On the whole, though, I think it's a nice spot, and have had many good times there (in both its past and present incarnations).