Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2002, 07:57 PM
whitetrash
Cruiser

for what its worth i emailed babs via their website email address and gave them the link to these pages - lets hope that someone somewhere bothers to read and take note - was there again this week thursday - key giving/baggage handler man still miserable (though a different guy!)and the jacuszzi section that opens after 5pm looks decidly scary with the lighting being in the process of repairs - lets just hope that the odd wire doest fall into thejacuzzi or showers - power cut off a few times and it was abit scary making yr way past lots of bods in pitch darkness. Also was attacked by mozzies in a few of the 'resting' rooms. Has anyone seen a comments box? If not it might be a good idea to put one at the counter!
Havent heard much regarding the barracks - anyone wanna share their experiences 'upstairs'?
Regardless of all my moaning i still think that babs offers some of the best facilities in the world - just seems a shame to let standards slip when it has the potential to be so good.
happy cruising.........