Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2002, 10:44 AM
smooth/vers4same
Cruiser

I just returned to the USA from two weeks in Thailand. It was my second trip. I cannot connect most of the gripes about Babylon with reality. It has to be one of the best bath houses in the world. The sheer number of guys there on any given night makes it possible to score multipule times, even for this "aged white guy". I think the lube in the rooms is watered down, which is why some complain about it. But it still works.

The place is generally clean and efficiently run. I have met many wonderful thai guys there, some of whom will stay friends, and more, probably for a long time.

In the whole United States there isn't a place which comes close to Babylon's facilities. Any establishment can improve, I'm sure, but I don't think Babs has any catching up to do with any other gay sauna.