Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon again!
Thread: Babylon again!
View Single Post
Old 27th April 2002, 12:47 AM
jtrack33
Fair to Moderate

I always try to look for a lasting relationship in any encounter, whether it be commercial or casual (or cum as you are)....hence, rightly or wrongly, I avoided Babylon. But encouraged by Patrick Sydney, I went along recently(1st time for over a year) and was expecting nothing more than a quick anonymous wank/smoke(I'm still a top/bottom virgin) or two in the steam room and cabins....which I got. But to my surprise and delight, I also met a dashing 21-year-old slim kid sitting alone on the semi-circular seat near the gym entrance. I whispered to him that he looked very handsome...and the rest is history..except he did take me into the bowels of the disco to meet his friend...who I felt was doomed to ruin any monogamous relationship that didn't include himself. Anyway, weeks later it's all going well(hence no time/need to visit bars recently!)and both are loving and cute beyond my expectations. Need I mention, both guys are from Ramkhamhaeng?
They did tell me that they live in a dormatory with 100 other students of whom 98% are gay, just opposite the university. Also, one of their teachers comes from England and is apparently so cute, that after each class taught by him, 6-10 of the students rush to the toilet and wank furiously.