Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aquarius Lodge
Thread: Aquarius Lodge
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2002, 07:33 AM
Mike50
Cruiser

Post Aquarius Lodge

This is a report that is long overdue,of a stay at Aquarius Lodge last December.Don't ask why the delay,it's a long boring story. The point is that here is the report.
I had read mauch advice on this message board about why I should not stay at the Aquarius Lodge in Bangkok, but I decided to take a chance, as I was only staying for a couple of nights before proceeding to Pattaya.
I arrived at Don Muang Airport after a long trip, around 11:00p.m. and not wanting to try to find the lodge at night, I requested that they pick me up at the airport for a 600baht charge. I was met by two men as I left Customs and Immigration and was taken to the lodge. I now realize that I could have taken an airport bus for 100baht to the Silom area as the lodge is located off of Rama !V near Lumpini Park.
The Lodge is located on a quiet soi and looks like an old style Thai house.
I found the room at 950baht was clean and was only disturbed by chirping birds outside my window in the morning.(no all night bar or disco noise).
Breakfast was tasty and freshly prepared in the cafe downstairs.
The car driver was very friendly and answered all my questions in English about the surrounding area.
It was possible to take a 30 min. walk to Robinson's on Silom, or take a taxi, or tuk tuk nearby.
If you want a restful stay in a quiet location in a gay friendly house I would recommend this place.