Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aquarius Lodge
Thread: Aquarius Lodge
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2002, 06:23 AM
poochai
Cruiser

Cool

My experience tells me not to choose hotels or lodges where are guys at the lobby waiting for clients.

My unpleasant experience was at Malaysia Hotel. Here you can always see a bunch of guys loitering around the compound. There is always an uneasy feeling while you move in and out of the hotel.

Worse still if you are bringing in a guy from outside. All eyes will gorge on the stranger making him feel so uneasy. In fact the boy did tell me once that he felt somewhat embarrassed being stared at by the boys at the lobby.

I also agree that if you pick on a boy at the lobby and you find him unpleasant or not to your taste,you will have some uneasiness in picking another boy the following night with that boy still around.

The same goes to the massage venues. Many a time I experienced some funny starings if I did not pick on the same boy during the subsequent visits. [/list]