Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aquarius Lodge
Thread: Aquarius Lodge
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2002, 10:46 AM
chan
Cruiser

I had stayed at Aquarius for three times in 1999 and 2000.
It was a rather special experience in staying in a Thai style teak-wood house. There was a little garden before entering the house, living room and coffee shop on the ground floor, while all guest rooms (about 15)with various size were on 2/F. With only limited rooms, I was told that the House was usually full during peak season.
The owner, Khun Wichai, was a very helpful guy. He was very friendly and did his best to satisfy the needs of his guests.
The House had several Burmese house-boys, very diligent at work ( always working) and some were good looking, young and cute of course. You can ask the house-boy to join you in your room if you find him cute, just tell Wichai and he will arrange. 300B would be charged in your bill, and you tip the boy of course.
The room rate was a bit high as compared with other facilities, as I remembered, my single room was 850B plus tax, distilled water was also charged. There was no TV inside the room at the time of my stay, but I think they have now. Apart from TV, the rooms were quite OK with queen size bed and A/C and individual shower.
In the evening, several boys would gather in the sitting room, usually young in age. One time I saw a really young one, I think about 14....
I don't know where they came from,but they looked like schoolboys and ordinary boys in the neighbourhood. You can pick one and tell him to go in your room, also 300B to the owner and tip to the boy. I paid 1000B for a overnight stay. The boys would gather at around 6pm and left at about 10pm if they had no luck that evening. From their eyesights, they seemed quite eager to get picked. But they were quite shy and not pushy. Most of them could not speak English and I did not experienced any embarrassment when I picked another boy when the boy I picked last time was also there. By the way, I liked to try a new boy when I have so many choices. However, I admit that I did avoid eye contact with the first boy....
Every guest was given the key of the main gate as the House would usually be locked up at about 11pm. There was no problem in bringing back other guest, but I had not tried, as so many choices available.
You can also tell Wichai about your favourite and he can specially arrange for you. He had a telephone book and called the boys of my type immeiately after our discussion. Kunt Wichai can speak very good English.
One boy, I still remembered, about 18, dark skin and cute and very big ...., he told me that he was a student of Thai boxing since young age, I still remember his firm body and muscle.....and his wildness on bed.
I did not return after 2000 and I had read some messages about police raid of the House, can anybody update me of the latest information ?
Nevertheless, I recommend this House to those who like to have some special Thai experience.