Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Aquarius Lodge
Thread: Aquarius Lodge
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2002, 03:10 AM
kiwi
Cruiser

I replied to a posting on this board some months back regarding info about Aquarius. I assume that it was your posting, Mike50, though I had it in my mind that the author of the thread was from Scotland. I had actually wondered whether you had enjoyed your stay there, as I seem to recall that I was the only one to give any positive comments about the Aquarius.

The tariff seems higher than it was, and you would certainly be able to find better value for money, but I will certainly go back next time I'm in Bangkok. Despite its proximity to Patpong as well as to Babylon, it is in an extremely quiet and relaxing locale. And I always used to enjoy meeting up with other guys, and more often than not you would find someone to join up with to go out on the town. For a Bangkok novice there is a wealth of information to be found from the guests and from the owner.

As mentioned, there is no fee to bring someone back to the Aquarius, though there is a charge for taking one of their own hosts back to your room. This will apear by magic on your bill, so the boys obviously pass the info on to their boss. You can also pay the boys to take you sightseeing.
Some guests will have the same 'boy' for the duration of their stay. If you want a boy just for a short time, they will not be pushy
the next time you see them, esp if you are upfront with what you want. Remember that these boys have seen it all.