Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon Barracks
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2002, 03:43 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

I arrived into Bkk from Minneapolis on late Friday night, around 24:00. I took a taxi from the queue outside the airport, and it ended up costing about 200 Bht including tollway costs, and took just about 20 minutes--no traffic. The driver didn't know Babylon, so I just told him "Sathorn Soi Neung", which will get you to the road that the old Babylon was on, then tell him "Soi Nantha"--or just tell him to turn when you see the right soi, if you know where you're going.
As we drove up, I saw so many boys leaving the sauna---I wished I'd arrived earlier, but alas I hadn't. I checked in upstairs, and they only charged me 700 Baht, since the sauna was already closed. They usually give you 2 free sauna tickets (per day I think, but I'm not sure) and since I was only staying one night, they just charged me 700. A bargain!
They showed me to my room, and it was nice--2 twin beds, very clean, no TV or anything....but just fine. I went out to Freeman's 3rd Floor until 2am, and sucked 3 guys in their 20's--all very sexy, and got fucked by a muscular Thai guy (visiting from Stockholm) in the toilets, before heading back to Babs. I arrived around 2:30, and went to take a shower.

The showers are kind of like the ones in the sauna--good pressure, hot. And groups are apparently common as well! I met a 20-year-old Thai boy there, who likes to stay in the Barracks some weekends. I wonder why?? Anyway, he was a bit small, but I like em small sometimes. He came to my room after our showers, and fucked me, then went to sleep. The next morning, he stopped by, woke me up, and fucked me again. Nice!

The breakfast was basic, but very fresh, clean, and nice. Fresh fruit, breads, coffee, juices, and Thai chicken rice soup were on offer, very nice. I met a few friendly guys, one older gent from Sydney, and a hot Filipino muscle boy from S'pore. With group breakfast, showers, and everything else, you're bound to run into someone sexy at the Barracks.

That's the only complaint I think you'd have from the Barracks: Fatigue! If you close your door, you can sleep all right, but you always know there's another guy right outside.....for instance, after my young Thai boy left, I went to take another shower--to clean off--really!

And a German bear boy was waiting when I came out. He was about 185 cm, 85 kg, but a decent body, etc. But I was just too tired! Is it my old age (33)??? Anyway, I told him I had to go to bed. Hope he found some other fun later.....

So, for a short stay (maybe 3 nts or less) I think the Barracks is great--you can use the sauna, gym, and have a place to sleep, all for a quite good price when the sauna tickets are included. And for me, the guy from Sydney ended up giving me his ticket for the Sauna on Saturday, since he wasn't going to use it anyway. Thanks!