Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon Barracks
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2002, 09:31 PM
icon513

Yes, Babylon does have suites with private bath facilities. But they are significantly more expensive than the regular rooms with shared facilities (3 - 4,000 baht per night, last time I checked).

Comparing Babylon with the Sathorn Saint View is really like comparing apples and oranges. Babylon, of course, is exclusively gay. And while the regular rooms there are simply furnished, they are done up in a classy style similar to the rest of the place (lots of granite and slate).

The Sathorn Saint View is NOT a gay hotel. It is just a regular old cheap hotel where some gay people (and a lot more straight people) happen to stay.

I have never stayed there, but I have inspected the place and it's a bit of a fleabag (in my opinion -- no flames, please). At a level perhaps even lower than that of the Malaysia Hotel.

But, yes, it is cheap, and I guess at least one poster here has had luck seducing (or being seduced by) members of the staff.