Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2002, 09:32 PM
josh4u

Cool london behind the silver screen

There is some more activity going on behind the movie screen these days although its still a matter of hit or miss.

Last week I noticed 2 guys climbing up the stairs and go behind the screen. After a while I joined them and found both of them with their pants down and tshirts high up - one standing behind the other rubbing his dick along his ass.To my surprise they didnot pull up their jeans or tried to run when I joined them. Got on my knees and started sucking. Tall, good looking and hot both of them with good firm bodies. He was hard already and loved to be sucked. The other boy started working from behind; kissing his hair and ear and moving his hard dick allover his ass and back.He moved his asss clearly indicating his willingness to get fucked. I touched the other boys dick - rockhard and wet- and played a little with it , then sucking it also.After that he was ready and slowly pushed it inside his butt. He fucked this boy while I sucked his nipples,balls and dick. After about 5 miniutes he came in my mouth with a big load. I held the otherones cock in my fist while he fucked and could feel him contract and cum a little after I got the load in my mouth. Nice action! That day there was no further action behind the screen except a lonly sad money boy offering his services for 100 bath which I politely declined. The action went on in the toilets which are usually good between 3 and 4.30 and between 6.30 an closing time .
The next day I got cruised by a twink in shorts and tshirt. This boy had been runninng around with a big boner in his tinny short showing off . Lots of very horny Thais and farangs followed him in the toilet for grabbing and a little sucking.He cruised me upstairs in the dark standing area. We kissed a bid. He smelled very sweaty,hot and horny. I kissed his nipples a bid and licked his smooth chest. He was not tall but a handy pocket size.His boner was hudge and when I touched it I felt he had a very unusually big head almost bursting. There were too many lurkers even after we sat down - no wonder he was hot,cute and young!- the toilets were full so he followed me behind the screen. There was action going on overthere already! One farang got fucked by a tall guy and 2 boys were jerking off around them pushing there dicks in the farangs mouth first one at a time then both at the same time! kewl look!we just stood there and rubbed and watched a little . First one of the jerkers came with a big splash all over the farang's face and the other clearly got his load swallowd by this guy!The fucking went on for some time untill that guy also came. All left and then we started seriously kissing and sucking. You have to be carefull a bid for the dirt on the floor and the walls but other than that its a cool place. The boy loved to be rimmed . He took off his short and I got to work for some time on his smooth hard ass. Tried to fuck him but although he was willing he was too tight! He wanted to fuck me though and that was real hot because of his very thick head it felt very good- took him not longer than about 5 minutes before he came . I jerked off against his butt afterwards and shot a big load on the floor!