Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2002, 01:32 AM
Cupidman

I went to the London today, right after 12pm. I only had about an hour to play and was ready to go. But the guys were fucking around with the projector, the lights were on and there was nothing on the screen. Buy there was one guy, not bad looking, the tough looking type, who was ready to play. He had a nice piece of meat, but he didn't want to play in the back while the lights were still on. So to the bathroom it was.

We took the middle stall and stripped right away. I jerked his cock which was uncut, veiny and a solid 6". It looked more European than Asian, if you know what I mean. I didn't suck him right away, as I thought I'd build up the tension before quenching it's thirst.

He played with me in a similar way, played with my nipples and then even sucked on me a bit. Then I slowly started to get his cock wet with my mouth. Soon he was fucking my face and jamming that spear in my throat. I couldn't take it all at first and went back to jerking it and sucking his small nipples.

He sucked on me some more and then I went back down on him. I gave his tight balls a nice licking and then got back on the main vein.

After working on how much of his cock I could get in my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head and rounded 3rd base, if you know what I mean. He made several long and hard thrusts, not really worrying about the condition of my throat. At this point, I wasn't either. That new stride seemed to open up my throat pretty well and when he came, I was easily able to bottom out on his pubes and had at least the whole head of his cock in my throat as he dumped his load. I was rock hard at this point.

I drank his whole load, except for the last little bit that dripped off. He wiped that on my face as if I was some kind of a cum slut, or something. The nerve of some guys, eh?

I found the second guy up in the back, with the school boy bag draped across his chest. He was about 20 years old and had a small cock. He was all for jerking each other off in front of whoever wanted to watch, as was I. We kissed each other and took turns going down on each other in front of some other guy, who had quite a chubby member. The first guy guided me to the second cock which I got wet and got hard while still jerking the wet cock of the first guy.

All of the sudden the first guy let out a gusher of cum, all of which I drank from the tap. It was a very tasty load and he milked his dick as to give it all to me. The other guy kind of faded away at this point. So I turned and faced the wall as the first guy played with my left nipple.

After a short time, I unloaded a very pent up load against the wall and got a little light-headed with the release. We cleaned up and then I took off. I’d only been there for 40 minutes.

The front right bathroom off of the main room is still locked up, unfortunately. Hopefully, time permitting, I'll be back with a New York update soon.