Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2002, 07:43 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

I really don't understand why Whitetrash didn't try to find out a way to get behind the movie screen . It's easy . You can reach there from either left hand side steps or right hand side steps .
Our aunty Julie always says " Climb every step till you find YOUR DREAM ".
Anyway , it looks like scaffoldings of a construction site there . There are uncountable number of used condoms scattered everywhere , so you can tell there are many guys actually FUCK there . There are some wires and other stuffs , so walk slowly . It's dark anyway .
I cut my knee the other day , really .

I saw 2 farang cruisers on that day . One of them wore quite business like . He is reatively young , but didn't stay long . He was basically cruising around the toilet . The other one wore shorts and running shoes with a big bottle of drink water . This guy follwed me whenever I went behind the screen . He was so DESPERATE to get involved with other persons' hot actions . I got some guys behind the screen for separate occasions that day . My sex patners ( and also I ) didn't want his involvment . We couldn't COMPLETE hot actions because of this guy . This guy really annoyed us . Finnaly I found him having his own partner . He is a young and sexy Thai guy . The farang started sucking the Thai guys dick . And , you know what ? This Thai guy grabbed my hand when I passed through , and asked me to join !
But I expressed I had no intention to join .
And guess what this Thai guy did ? He just walked away , and left the farang alone .

By the way , it was so hot ( I am talking about the temperature )inside of the auditorium . The air-condition didn't work well . It was not comfortable to stay there too long .

From Yellow Trash