Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2002, 03:32 AM
Beethoven
Cruiser

Thumbs up

I went to the London on Saturday afternoon and can confirm that it's happening big time behind the screen. I very strongly recommend using the LEFT HAND set of stairs. The "behind the screen" area is basically made up of two sections joined together by a very narrow passageway that is a bit dangerous (metal stuff on the floor etc). I don't like the right hand area becuase it doesn't feel as "dark room"-like as the left side becuase quite a bit of light is coming in from the rear doors. The left hand side, on the other hand, is perfect. Good space, not too dark but not too bright either. It's kind of like the little room that used to be open at the front of the cinema (now locked). When I was back there last Saturday there were about 10-12 guys. I was getting sucked by one guy, had one guy licking and sucking on each of my nipples and a fourth guy rimming my arse. Can you imagine how good that of those tongues felt? I bet you can. I also had the fortune of sucking off 3 guys one after the other. All were quite young and had great cocks. Three nice loads in the space of about 20 minutes. Sometimes there are many guys behind the screen but nothing goin on. What I tend to do in that situation is to just pull out my cock and start jerking off. In no time, you'll have very willing assistants. Once one group of guys start going for it the others usually follow. There were four different group actions going on when I was there over the weekend. It seems that this area has now really caught on and is being used by heaps of people. It's much better than the dark area up the back where not much really goes on. Guys seem a lot less uninhibited behind the screen becuase, as I said, it really has a nice dark room quality about it.

"That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment."

- Dorothy Parker