Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advise on hotel
Thread: Advise on hotel
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2002, 10:33 PM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

I am staying at the Pinnacle right now. A superior room with breakfast for 2 costs only US$22 book-able from planetholiday.com

A bus stop is on the main road, about 100 yards from the hotel. Most buses that stop here go to Silom and take only 3-5 minutes!

OK, I don't feel at all well with hot and humid weather in Bangkok at the moment so I choose to sleep in an air-conditioned room in a hotel. My parent seem to understand me as I promise to have dinners with them almost every day.

Who want to be a millionaire?...ooop..sorry...who want to get up in the morning and have breakfast with me?

--------------------------------------------

Jtrack, you sound like a real gentleman! You are handsome too! I wonder why you don't want to have a boyfriend , given you are not into a one-night-only fling. Sorry and please forgive me for being too personal.

[ June 16, 2002: Message edited by: Thai Guy ]