Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sexual invitations
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2002, 09:42 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Post Sexual invitations

Is it being hateful to tell someone to go fuck themselves on a sexual forum board? The content of the thought does deal with the theme of the board: sex.

I mean, within the context of this board, I think hatefulness would consist of wishing that someone should have to abstain from all sexual conduct whatsoever. Or wishing they contracted a STD when they did act sexually. Or that all their potential partners were in some way total turn-offs. I think being hateful would consist of wishing total sexual frustration on a person. But inviting them to act out sexually in some manner? See why I thought it was funny, not hateful.

Oh, well, I guess context doesn't matter. Otherwise the censoring wouldn't have occurred in the first place.

And is Natureboy's locking the Gay Dar discussion a form of arbitrary censorship in action? Looks like it to me. Any one else?
Quote |