Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Day Six: Highway 287 to Fort Worth, TX
View Single Post
Old 29th December 1999, 12:48 PM

I skipped Dallas, choosing to spend our time cruising around the bookstore scene in the Fort Worth end of town. Dallas has just never held much appeal to me, while Fort Worth seems much more interesting -- at least for the things I was looking for on this particular trip.

As for socializing at bookstores, I can't imagine a time when it IS appropriate. It is one thing to say 'howdy' to a fellow cruiser who you see often at the same store, but to catch up on life, gossip about people, laugh, joke, etc. in the dark areas of a video arcade is bad form. If guys could do it in a way that isn't noticeable that would be OK, but I have been in very, very few arcades where that could possibly happen (the Amarillo store is so huge that it would be possible, probably).

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com