Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Tentative Itinerary
View Single Post
Old 1st December 1999, 10:25 PM

Cool

Kokoe:

I really appreciate the run-down about Nashville bookstores. I've wanted to visit The World's Largest since Scott O'Hara and I received a picture of a billboard advertising the place back in 1993 for Steam magazine. I hope to be there in early February to see for myself if the town can still offer up some hot sex in those arcades.

As for the Faeries, I doubt I'll be visiting either location. One can't rush through faerieland and even though I'll be on the road close to 3 months, I'll not be in New Mexico or Tennessee for any long period of time.

Most of my time will be in Florida, a state I've hardly visited since I was a child. Back then, my family went every year and I vowed to never return when I grew up. Well, like all good vows, this one is being broken. And for sexual reasons!

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com