Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Day One: Yuma, AZ
View Single Post
Old 24th December 1999, 04:44 PM

My heart breaks with sadness to learn of the demise of the beloved Bargain Box in Yuma, AZ. I have spent many an hour there just waiting for the ample supply of "staight" trade that always frequented. I remember the days when the place was open 24 hrs. a day, and horny young Marines would drop in for a quick blow job, or the many Hispanic blue collar guys, or the jack-off freaks, cross-dressers, the wild three and four-ways, and straight exhibitionist couples. A Myriad of sexual trips. Always many other Adult store junkies hanging around, and a feeling of comaraderie between us, as we compared notes of our conquests. Slipping hand written notes under locked doors to some gorgeous hunk to "Unlock your door for some great head", and its true, you never needed to be on the alert here as the staff NEVER EVER hassled anyone. All were welcome. There will never be another place quite like it again. I will miss it terribly. R.I.P. Bargain Box. Gone, but never forgotten!

------------------