Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Colossal Cruising
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2000, 04:41 AM

Arrow

Well, that 'Junior Cruisemaster' is definitely hard to leave behind, but someone has to do this research. He so graciously sends me out ready to do the work a Cruisemaster must do!

I'm back on the road for the summer and by tonight I should be on my knees sucking cock in Radcliff, Kentucky. Not only will I be checking out the tips you guys have been sending me for all these many years in the east and midwest of the USA plus portions of Canada, but I'm also going to be taking pictures of lots of sexy guys. And with my new high quality digital video cam, I'll be putting together my first ever video of a Cruisemaster Road Trip, complete with some hopefully very hot fuck and suck moments.

I'm not going to promise frequent Road Trip reports (those of you who have followed my previous trips will know that I always fall behind with these reports), but I will try very hard to put one report on line at least on Friday during this 4 month trip. Remember, though, this is a REAL road trip and it comes with all the pitfalls, highs, and lows and unexpected days like any trip.

Be sure to take a look at my itinerary (see posting 'Road Trip Itinerary: June - September, 2000') and let me know your thoughts about places I should not miss. Also, if you have an interest in being photographed or appearing in my Cruisemaster Road Trip video, send me e-mail about it.

Bear with me guys! The journey for cock has begun.

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com