Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Places no more
Thread: Places no more
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2003, 02:14 AM
jute
Cruiser

Ah, too many good memories. (The best part is that I'm still creating some new memories!)

Yes, the Broadway was great at times. My best times were:
1. waiting outside a cubicle, with enough eye contact through the door crack to show that I was a 'friend', when the cute guy inside opened the door. He was totally naked, except for his shoes. We sucked each other with the door open, through a couple of interruptions from genuine users, and with some observation from the other cubicle, until I spilt my juice on the tiles. Great.
2. pumping my uncut piece at the urinal, waiting for a watcher. Eventually another guy joined me in stroking (& watching), then another guy. So, 3 of us, standing next to each other, looking, stroking, & finally I came. I was so turned on, even though there was no contact: it was very erotic. I smiled at them, buttoned up, then left a happy man.

Other fun times were at sex on premises venues, not public places. That will have to wait for another thread.

Keep on pulling!
Jute.
Quote |