Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral Cumshots
Thread: Oral Cumshots
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 1999, 12:41 PM

Hey Sukuoff,

It sounds like you and are have the same interests. I love wathcing a guy taking a load on the face and or in his mouth. I find myself watching more striaght videos because they show better shots. So many gay pronos don't show good oral cumshots. What is the deal, you would think a guy would be more inclined to take it in the face. The few male oral cumshots I have come across(no pun intended) have been great! One of my favotire cumshots of all time is from the video "Taboo" - the orgianl. It shows this chick on her back and the guy pulls out of her, gets up on her and cums all over her face and in her mouth. It is a great shot and you can see she totally is loving it. I have blown so many guys while watching this scene in the background - I taped it over and over. The Johnny Wad movie Blondefire also has some great oral cumshots - John Homes loved cumming on chicks faces!

There is nothing better than taking some studs hot load in your mouth...heaven!
Quote |