Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Profile upgrade
Thread: Profile upgrade
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2003, 10:56 AM
ready2splode
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ready2splode Send a message via Yahoo to ready2splode
More criticism

I know some of this has been covered earlier but the following is a post I was going to make on the message board till I discovered this is a more appropriate place to post it:

The problem I have is that they are too label heavy. It seems that one has to fit into one of the categories that CFS tells you you are required to choose from, or one must leave the entire profile blank to avoid deception.

For instance...

Size: One cannot have a cock that is between 7 and 8". It must be 7 or less or over 8".

Cumming: There are only 4 places one can shoot their load according to CFS. What about on a face, on a mirror, on the wall....or in this day and age in a condom!!?

Body Type: What does "naturally fit mean"? I am pretty athletic and toned, does that make me naturally fit or buffed? And what about someone with a non-toned body? Where is the "average" choice?

Mannerisms: What is the difference between Feminine and Queer?

Body Hair: What about trimmed hair?

The "Scenes" they list are leaving out quite a few choices.

I won't even get into the "Brief Descrition of You". That one is hilarious.

There also isn't a single place to write what you want to say about yourself.

I understand that this is a free site and i shouldn't complain, but i just depise labels.

I am leaving my profile blank as well. It seems as though everyone is. I hope that this is corrected.

otherwise, thanks for the great site!