Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Profile upgrade
Thread: Profile upgrade
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2003, 06:52 PM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

In general I agree with the comments. I forced myself into some of the categories but mainly because I think guys should take advantage of things like the profile that are available to them. I understand that it's a work in progress. I know CFS spends a lot of time and money making this site fun and effective, but sometimes giving everyone every choice available does a dis-service.

The old profiles were fine, really. Guys barely filled those out, I doubt very much they'll start filling out even longer ones.

I like that we can submit pictures.

But maybe it's not so much about what we can and can't do on CFS.

Maybe it's just time for guys to come clean.

1. Post if you really want to hook up or start a discussion.

2. Get some pics taken for heaven's sake. Not having a pic 5 years ago might have been acceptable, but not anymore. Do some homework.

3. Be honest and true about your profile. Beware the code words and don't use them, e.g. "Football player build"?

Maybe the idea behind the lengthy profile is to uncover un-truths. I don't know, but I see lots of value in offering feedback. It's clear that Keith and his guys are listening and willing to make changes.

Maybe it's about time everyone on the board started listening and making changes in their techniques and styles too.
Quote |