Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Profile upgrade
Thread: Profile upgrade
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2003, 06:55 PM
ready2splode
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ready2splode Send a message via Yahoo to ready2splode
profiles

You seemed to take offense at my post and I meant none. Really I didn't. I sincerely WAS trying to give constructive criticism but I guess it wasn't read that way.

An explanation is in order.

There ARE so many unanswered questions and I just don't like to lie in my profile. If I want my profile to be filled out, I would be forced to do that.

All I was suggesting was an "other" or "none of the above" option be implemented...or the ability to leave a "requirement" blank.

Being a dude with 7 1/2 inches, trimmed body hair, and a toned body, I just haven't a clue what to choose for those queries as well as a few more.

And what I meant by "breif description of yourself" being "hilarious" was that it's SO brief having to choose your one and two word choices... and none really apply, that's all.

Two final questions:

Persons searching my profile will be able to read the sigature I create? I assumed that that would only be available to those that read a post I might have made.

And is there a way to post my url sites in the blanks provided without having the rest of the profile take effect when i click submit?

Once again I am sorry to offend.. and as I did say it is a great site.

ps Obviously the "mirror" mention was just made to illustrate that there are different ways to shoot then the ones that you want us to choose. I DO still feel strongly, however, that "in a condom" should be listed with the other possibilities for "where to shoot". "In the ass" I presume means barebacking?