Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Barebacking and Black Party Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2001, 10:29 AM

I was at that party and while there was a lot of sex going on the majority from what I could tell - and it was pretty dark in those areas where guys were having sex - was j/o and oral. I went to the same party five years ago and saw more fucking going on because the layout was different and I think guys could fuck in a close circle in utter darkness without anyone outside that circle really noticing. One guy tried to fuck me at that party five years ago and he was ready with a condom (we didn't).

I think gay men are the ones who care the most about gay men getting HIV, and we all can do lot without blaming promoters or those among us who like to bareback or who are already infected and single/open and cruising. I'm glad there are promoters and bar owners or bathhouse proprietors out there who are willing to run the huge business risks of allowing sex between men on their premises. I'm also glad that, despite the huge obvious absorption of drugs by so many of the men who attended this party, perhaps 80-90% of the guys who were there, at least between 2:30 am and 9:30 am when I was there, were not there to have sex. They were there to dance, to celebrate being gay men, to see so so so so many other beautiful gay men showing off their bodies and spirit. And those who were there to have sex seemed to be staying pretty sane given the ambiance.

It was a great party! The guy who let himself be fucked raw there must have been on drugs. Being totally wasted makes it a lot easier for us to not feel that we are making decisions or choices regarding un/safe sex when in fact we are letting a choice be made.

And to the three very hot young guys I sucked off for what seemed like two hours in the right corner at the end of that long dead-end corridor by the windows, until daybreak, THANKS!!

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited March 28, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited March 28, 2001).]