Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 02:37 PM

My experience has been different from others. Here in the desert I don't see many Asians, but at the gravel pit there have been a couple. They didn't smell and were better behaved than the young 20 something that came in one night. At a book store in San Bernardino my favorite guy is Asian (haven't seen him for a while) he gives the best blow jobs around!
I like small hard dicks. I like smooth trim bodies. Asians are a favorite of mine.
During my visits for S.E. Asia I was told that I didn't smell good. I had to stop eating beef for a while. I did and my partners were happy which meant them kept me happy:-)
It seem that what people really don't like is some of the behavior (I haven't seen it). Maybe there is a way to get the message out that when you are at a club, certain behavior is expected?? The garlic smell I have experienced has been from Koreans. Maybe they could be persuaded to skip the cabbage for a day?
Any why I don't think its a good idea to put all Asians in the same bucket any more than you can do the same for all Americans.