Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 03:24 PM

Peter,
I think its great that you take an active role in your investment and that you care enough to bring up the subject and ask the tabu questions!!

First of all the issue seems to be race rather than actions. All the reasons for banning Asians from the "Zone" seem to be based from a race perspective rather than actions.

I am Asian and not of the stero type, Iam 29, 6'2" genetically well proportioned and I have hairy legs and my pubic hair is not bushy and theres nothing str8 on me, not even my pubic hair and I have a 7 1/2" penis.
The problems (aka Asians) everyone is speaking of stems most of the time but not always from the Asians that are F.O.B (Fresh off the boat). Usually but not always they are the ones who hang out in
packs,gawk, giggle and get in the way when your trying to have fun and the worst part about it is that if your asian yourself and you are hooking up with a non asian trick/date they assume that the guy is a rice queen and feel that they have a chance and end up stalking you and your trick which usually scares them off and ends up ruining the fun for everyone involved, they are also the ones who smell of garlic since many asian cultures use alot of garlic in their native cuisine and the ones who are F.O.B eat their ethnic food regularly, that would exclude the Japanese who don't use garlic for the most part (or perhaps they had just had dinner at Kookooroos or Baja Fresh)

Pedropan and CALBOY had the right sentiment, have a sign with rules reguarding such negative behavior such as stalking an unwilling victim, loitering in a GH booth, being excesssively rude or aggressive. These rules should apply to everyone and if someone weither asian, black, white,or latin
should break them they should be expelled from the club and have their membership revoked. That should be the criteria not race. I do agree with some of the negative comments about my relative (j/k) because I to find alot of the negative sterotypical asian traits very annoying and try to stay away from them, since it can be the cause of a very frustrating and anticlimactic experience. It does seem more acceptable/tolerated when a non asian
exhibits these traits/actions. Bottom line is you choose and have the right to hook up with any willing person you want, if your not into a person just ignore or if their agressive and stalking you just speak up and tell them to get lost this works on everyone not just asians. Again this should be about a persons actions or behavior not a race issue. Bann the actions or behavior, lets not make this and ugly race issue even though I do agree with some of the reactions and sentiments from some of the negative posts.

[This message has been edited by alwayshard&horny (edited January 03, 2001).]