Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 07:16 PM

Wow, this is an interesting and frightening discussion. I didn't realize there were so many out and out racists in the community.

I don't have much to add other than to respond to the individual who said he used to work at the Vortex and they didn't discriminate against Asians. Either you are fooling yourself or you just weren't aware of the unwritten policy. An Asian friend of mine was told that no more memberships were being sold, immediately after standing in line behind a Caucausian who was sold a membership. When he protested, he was told, "Sorry, we've reached our limit, and we're able to do so because we're a private club." He wasn't directly told he was being excluded because he was Asian, but he didn't have to be. Other Asian friends have report similar stories.

Oh--and this friend is no nelly queen either. Mid-30's at the time, 40" chest, 30" waist, about 5'10" and very hunky. Not that the doorman would know, but my friend certainly doesn't have a "thumb-sized penis" either. It was after hearing this that I destroyed my Vortex membership. I was very happy when they were forced out of business.

Peterdeep--please name names. I want to know which other clubs I should avoid patronizing for this behavior.