Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 08:09 PM

Guys, I am appauled at what I'm reading! This is exactly what I was talking about when people bashed me and accused me of being a mainstream gay who has settle for the republican ways. My response to these people, "How could you expect the right wing conservatives and Christians to stop discriminating against you, when you are constantly discriminating within your own community!" This whole post totally proves my point! I have never seen so much racism and downright out rudeness in my life. For a city that tries to be politically correct, this really makes me wonder. It saids: Welcome to the city of ME, ME,ME and I am always right and no one matters but ME.
Peter, go with your own instincts, screw what everyone saids. Let into your club who you want to let into your club. If you want to cater to asians, dykes, drag queens, extraterrestrials, whatever go for it. Do what you feel is right. The hell with these one sided, racist queens who if you are not one of them , then you don't belong! This is exactly the reason I am proud to say, I VOTED FOR BUSH and will always stand behind The Log Cabin Republicans!