Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 08:20 PM

OK, now it's my turn. I do not get into watersports, leather, trolls. Should they be banned from a club? No. I just prefer to go to a club where they don't. My bf is asian (I am white). I love asians, hispanics, whites... That is why I love the Zone. Before the fire and after. The kind of guys I prefer were always there. Maybe the reason some people don't like asians is because they are or were attracted to them but are so over weight or just plain gross they could never get any, so they go to places like slammers that have other leather fatties like them to hook up with. You also hear about how the Hollywood Spa is full of attitude. Just a bunch of gym bodies and no action. Gee, everytime I've been there I have never had that problem. Maybe it is because I am one of them and I take care of my body and have high standards for who I hook up with. If you have a problem with asian, I don't care, go someplace else, because it is probably not just asians. As far as one race hanging out in groups and giggling, it isn't just asians, it is every ethnic group. Usually younger guys who haven't been to a sex club before or aren't quite out yet and are just inexperienced. So to end, the more asians the better. I am glad the Zone finally re-opened. I always had a great time every day of the week. I was real tired of Basic Plumbing, and always look forward to the Zone.