Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 09:48 PM

Well now, have I got something to say about this subject. I own a very popular bar here in the LA area. We enforce a very strict policy of no FAGS in our bar. It's just good business sense. Decent people are turned off and bothered by those type of people. They prance around in womens clothes all the time. They are loud and try to pretend like they are girls. They wear lipstick and that awful smell...like perfume or something. Besides that they are sick people, all they think about is sex with other men and preying on our children. My customers are trying to relax and have a beer while these fags gather in the corner and chit chat about what little boy they are going to molest next. They are not normal people, just a bunch of freaks of nature. If I had it my way these fags would not be allowed in any public place in the city of LA. Don't decent people have a right to go where they want and not have to look at these sick, drag queen fags all the time?

Get the point?! You fucking jerks!