Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2001, 11:38 PM

Hey, there are some of us who are not sexually compatible with others. Some of us are bottoms and I find with most of the Asian men I've run into, they are bottoms as well. I have nothing against Asian men in particular, becuase some of them topped me and it was incredible. I had some really great Asian tops that were fantastic, but they are a minority and they are ultra-picky too. I don't like going to a cruising area and listening to the giggling, queeny behavior that I've noticed too. If they can't speak English either, that is a big turn off for me. I'm part Latin and SORRY but I don't speak Spanish and THE LAW DOESN"T Say I have to either. My father was never taught Spanish, so that is the way it is sometimes folks. It's very rude and inconsiderate to speak in a language that is foreign to others around people who speak a majority language. Most of them who speak in another language know English just as well, but most of the time they are criticizing people. This is the reason some of us prefer to find places where this type of behavior will not be done due to knowing what type of people frequent the place. I tell people, if you are into the queeny, talking, twinks, this is your place. I've also known that most of these queeny, twinks are bottoms and I just leave because they scare away some of the men who want action. They will follow a man you are interested in and they don't care if he isn't interested in them, they will start harassing him until he leaves. If you want to act like a little queen, go to a bar, or dance club where they put up with this childish behavior!
Thanks for listening.

------------------
This is the tallbottom signing off.