Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 12:30 AM

It boils down to this ,we all say and dont want discrimination to take place. The fact is that it DOES clearly. These other clubs that are favored weed out & discriminate daily and we all patronize them(is this right?)of course not!Gay men are also size queens so this might also be an other reason asins are left out. When I cruise on line I notice that many asians are used to this discrimination and most will flat out ask "are u into asians?" I personally am not always turned on by asian men because I like my men very masculine and muscular .There have been a few that I have found that are and thats cool and a "turn on".Generally speaking though most are petite and women should be petite not men.different strokes for different folks if I dont care for a petite man someone else will,is the way i look at it