Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Asians and sex clubs
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2001, 01:43 AM

Okay. This is my take. I'm Asian and i love sex. It's a sex club, your not forced to have sex with a me. I admit there are Guys you have to beat off with a stick. And there not all asian. In these day and age i would think that you have the common sense to say "no" or walk away. And if a club was to discrimate against asians, my question is how do you patrol that? Everyone with slanted eyes can't get in? Is there a type of Asians you don't like. Did i get my membership because i'm un-asian looking...Stocky with a go-T, hairy? I think i got my membership because i had the money.

Peter Deep. Anything posted here is personal opinion. Some people love asians some don't like them at all. It's all Personal Preference and comfort level. I may not know alot about business. But i do know about justice and reputation. If any club,bar,resturant,or cafe ever discrimates anyone it doesn't stay up long. People are what make businesses run, and without us (as people in general) there is no business.

I don't have a solution and i doubt there is a solution. But let me ask everyone. What if you are asian and reading this, how would you feel? (that is the Million dollor question