Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2001, 09:26 AM

Thank you Keith for a lame response.
On the Crusiing for sex homepage there is a head line item "Heads Up" listing the "Latest Cop Alerts and Bashings".

How an open ended, all encompassing discussion, in the Oregon site could be viewed as threateneing to the integrity of
the site and a violation of its' "rules" is both a stretch and conflicting with the content on the homepage.

For one, I have used the site and it's banner advertisesrs regulary as a non-registered participant for awhile, and only when the original topic currently under discussion appeared did I feel compelled to register.

To the point that a particular topic begins to generate responses that attack the personality(ies) of specfic contributors in a hostile manner or promotes illegal activities, I would suggest that the forum be better served by deleting the offensive replys, NOT the entire topic.

Certainly there are other venues on the web where those of us who have chosen to post thoughts on a particular topic can go to for discussion, but when a topic is so apropos to the general intent of a particular cite, I fail to see how anyones needs are met by insisting we put our collective heads in the sand and not be allowed to discuss it.