Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2001, 03:42 PM

The stated purpose of the CFS message boards is to "meet, share information or otherwise shoot the breeze." discussing the currently dangerous situation in portland here qualifies to me as "sharing information." i think it's important before you go shaking your cock at sauvie's island or rooster rock or forest park or any other public location to know it's EXTREMElY risky out there. given the fact that many guys who cruise 4 public action are "straight" and probably don't read gay publications, they may not even be aware of what is going on in terms of kroeker's attitude about "cleaning up" the city. (hmmm...cleaning up....ethnic cleansings....hmmmm where have i heard that before?).

fine. don't bother discussing what's happening and when your ass ends up in jail for public lewdness, don't come whining here. you've been warned.

and for the record, i really don't see why keith is being so protective. maybe he should put something on the main page that this page if for people to discuss, but only if the thought is with one's cock and not with one's cerebrum.