Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2001, 10:43 PM

"Defamatory speech is regulated through libel torts."

What an interesting comment coming from one who has defamed me by alledging my actions at a public event were foolish and then he doesn't have the decency to tell us what he meant by this comment. Bongo has used the word 'evade' at least 3 times by my count and yet he is the one evading.

If you are going to publicly call me a fool, impuning the integrity of another person, at least have the decency to back it up with an explanation (especially if the person who feels their integrity is on the line asks you for clarification) -- even if you will not give us your real name.

The same goes for the Scott O'Hara remarks. I'm still waiting to read how it is you better understood what Scott was about and what Steam was about. Again, I ask you to at least, if you're not willing to give us your identity, at least explain your remarks.

Just like Bongo said to Red, try "addressing the issues." And not just the issues you choose to focus on but all the issues you yourself have raised.

------------------
Cruisemaster
cruisingforsex.com