Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2001, 09:24 AM

Keith, you state;

"First fact is this: I have not removed, edited or deleted any post by anyone in this thread on censorship. Jake2001 says I have, but he is beginning to sound a great deal like Bongo: making claims he can't back up."

Read my post carefully. I said that, after browsing through past and present posts, I noticed that several threads had been closed. Then, I stated that I did not know how many others had been deleted. You are misrepresenting things as you simultaneously claim that others are maligning you. The proof is there for anyone to check with their own eyes regarding posts that have a closed bolt on them. This is easily observable.

Now, you are trying to avoid responsibility by implying, "I didn't do it! The moderator did it!" Then, you back up his actions (deleting the thread)by defending his ability. So, you obviously support his decision. Stop whining and start taking responsibility! You are the boss.