Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2001, 09:19 PM

????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this guy trying to say that there is some liberal or left front based in one certain area?

TO QUOTE ME;
"The cruisers who defend bias and selectivism and sex devoid of political discussion (or any reference to those damn radicals and liberals) may have a lot to lose if all of the above is allowed to have freer reign around here. Maybe they need a playground in which sex is leered at and profited by instead of openly discussed or seriously promoted as a means of challenging fucked-up systems of repressiveness."

RESPONSE TO BONGO;

SunDogg
Cruiser posted January 19, 2001 10:31 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Repressed queers from the Left Coast - Unite!

Meanwhile.... Anybody got any spare electricity for environmentally-challenged folks on the West (Left) Coast?

Maybe "WEHO" residents will have a SoCal Telethon to raise some bucks to keep the utility companies from going bankrupt...right Bongo?

--------------------------------------------

I think that this guy's response to bongo proves my original point about "cluelessness" that I outlined in another post. Exactly what is the point that you are trying to make with your comments to bongo? Frankly, I don't see the message or pertinance of your post.

In the meantime, I think that everything that can be said has been said to Keith regarding the original post here. I am putting my posting to rest in this thread.

[This message has been edited by Jake2001 (edited January 20, 2001).]