Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2001, 02:13 AM

Hey guys...we have another sterling example of the "genius" Bongo...and of course there is no sarcasm implied...LOL..

I think that "BONGO" exists only to be a pain in the ass of the rest of us who attempt to have a good time on the boards and follow threads. He is lurking around someplace ready to stick his nose into everyone else's business and add his very arrogant "two-cents worth". In Bongo's case...maybe its more like one and one half cent's worth...anyway.....
he will not go away...or make sense....either one would be very acceptable in my opinion..

The Fourth Estate.....Everyone knows what the Fourth Estate is but must you mention it in every post you make.....Please..it grows a bit tiresome...as do you!!

Censorship can ONLY be practiced by the GOVENRMENT. The last time I read the US Constitution I did not notice Keith mentioned in it. He is not one of the Three Branches of Government (note...no Fourth Estate there)...to my knowledge he is not President Bush or a member of the Supreme Court.....he is PROBABLY not even Attorney General John Ashcroft.......BONGO will probably argue that webmaster Keith is an alien controlled by the CIA to convolute everything that he (Bongo) attempts to get across to us....(LOL)

You need to give it a rest........This is not
censorship...This so-called "problem" is simply a businessman trying to enforce the rules which he has established in order to efficiently run a business. This website is a business.....not a stage for a group of Eleanor Cliff want-a-be's to make a name for themselves...

Get over it...and give it a rest...

GOOD WORK KEITH......Please keep up the great job which you have been doing...and PLEASE remove another other nonsense which need to be removed.....or placed in its proper forum.