Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Promoting Censorship
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2001, 03:59 PM

At the risk of making a few people mad I have decided to close this topic because I feel we have gotton off target. I don't like doing this and I thought about it all day, but I don't like the direction it is going. Keith runs this web site and if he wants to make any changes he can do whatever he want's. I don't believe for a minute that Keith believes in censorship or promotes it. As with any thing in a free county if you don't like something make a change. There are other web site out there that list sex sites but I feel that this is the best one. Let's just try to keep this forum on topic and try to remember as a people we can be our own worst enemies and I think we need to direct our energy to the people who really want to shut us down and censor the web. Thank-you